Growth Mindset: Personal Mantra!

     The growth mindset challenge I chose to do for this blog post was the "Make a Motto or Mantra" challenge. I'll admit, it didn't take too much searching for me to decide on my personal mantra. I actually keep a pinterest board of mottos and sayings that inspire me! By far my favorite mantra that I've found is "You are exactly where you need to be", as you can see in the graphic below that I made using Canva. This was my first time using Canva and it was so convenient! I'll definitely use it again if I'm feeling too lazy to open Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.
     As far as the mantra I chose, I really like this saying because it helps me to take a step back and just breathe for a second. I'm a very type A person who likes to always keep track of what I need to do and what's going on, and so this often leads to me planning out my weekly schedule months in advance! Allowing myself to get too carried away about what will happen in the future only leads to unnecessary worrying, so the mantra of "you are exactly where you need to be" helps remind me that I'm on the right path and don't need to worry so much about the future and where I'll end up.

I hope this mantra helps any fellow worriers and type A personalities!
(Image source: personal image created using Canva)

Comments

  1. Hey Alyx,

    This was such an awesome mantra and image. It was especially great for me to read as a fellow type A personality. Worrying about the future unnecessarily has produced too much stress in my life, so it was good to be reminded to take a step back and relax. Thank you for sharing such a great personal mantra.

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts