My Favorite Place

One of my favorite things to do is to try out a new coffee shop! However, sometimes it's nice to just go somewhere familiar and sip on an old favorite. So below is one of my all-time favorite coffee houses in one of my favorite places.

Third Wave Cafe in New Smyrna Beach, FL

I've been vacationing in New Smyrna since before I can remember! My grandpa lives in a house minutes from the beach so New Smyrna has been my family's go-to vacation spot forever. It's a pretty good spot, if you ask me. New Smyrna is known for its beautiful beach, stunning sunsets, and ocean-side restaurants. One of my favorite places to grab a bite to eat and drink is Third Wave Cafe. It's espresso drinks are delicious and can be enjoyed peacefully in its outdoor garden seating area. I'm dreaming of drinking an iced vanilla latte there right now! 

Here are some pictures I took the last couple times we visited New Smyrna.

(Personal image of strawberry crepes and iced vanilla latte at Third Wave Cafe)


 (Personal image of sunset on the beach in New Smyrna)


 (Personal image of sunset on the beach in New Smyrna)


(Personal image of sunset in New Smyrna)



Comments

  1. This looks beautiful, Alyx: super! Now I want crepes for dessert tonight......! But all we've got are some reindeer cookies from Christmas, ha ha. And the OLD city of Smyrna is a fascinating place; maybe you will want to learn something about myths and legends of the different cultures of that long-lived city! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura! I'll look into the city of Smyrna, sounds interesting!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts