Tech Tip: Canvas Profile

     When I saw this option for a tech tip, I clicked on it immediately! I've been using Canvas since high school, and I had no idea that changing your profile was an option. My full name is Alyxandria, but I go by Alyx because it's a lot shorter and less formal, so I changed my name in Canvas. I think I'll feel a little less weird in discussion boards now since other people won't reply to my comments saying "Hi, Alyxandria!". Whenever someone uses my full name it just feels like I'm in trouble.

I also added a profile picture, since it's kinda weird to be a grey shadow person. I chose the picture shown below, which is of me at Horseshoe Bend! It's one of my favorite pictures of myself because it makes me look like a very adventurous person, when in reality this picture was the result of a 15 minute hike.



Yay for instagram-worthy photos that are also low effort!
(Personal image)

Comments

  1. Hi, Alyx!

    Even though you don't prefer it, I think the spelling of Alyxandria is super unique and cool! I like that you added a profile pic as it does help add life to the person behind the screen! I really like that picture, and I hope I can go to the famous Horseshoe Bend myself one day! Then I can add more Instagram-worthy pics to my collection!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts