Tech Tip: Padlet Pets

     I just shared a picture of my favorite kitty on the Pet Padlet for this class! It was neat to see the other pets posted there already. This was my first time using Padlet but I thought it was super simple and easy to get the hang of. It reminds me a lot of Pinterest, but Padlet has more options for customization and makes it easier to create posts instead of just re-pinning. I think Padlet would be great tool for sharing study tips, creating a mood board, or any other project where you want to collect a bunch of ideas before you begin. I usually use Pinterest to create a mood board before I start a painting, but I might try out Padlet next time instead!

     Here's the picture of my cat Ashtin that I shared on the Padlet.

(Personal Image: My chubby cat Ashtin)

Comments

  1. THANK YOU for adding Ashtin to the Padlet, Alyx! I had that Padlet set up last semester but I did not do a good job of sharing it with the class, so I am trying to be more proactive about that. I am a huge fan of Padlet, and I'm sure there are all kinds of ways that tool could be useful to people, if not for this class, then for some other kind of project or activity you are involved in. It has so many different templates and features! And it is going to be so fun if lots of people include their pets there this semester. Cats and dogs and who knows what other kinds of pets people might have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Alyx!

    Your cat Ashtin looks really soft and cuddly! I have been seeing a lot of people adding their pets to the Pet Padlet, and I need to go and add my own pet. I like how you compared the Padlet to Pinterest. Since I haven't used it yet, this was a great way for me to visualize what using it is like. Using mood boards sounds like a super fun and creative way to get in the mindset to paint. You have inspired me, and I might set up a mood board myself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts