Tech Tip: Adding a Video/Music

While I was working on my Project of Introduction Revisions this week, one of the editing challenges was to add music or a video to my storybook website! I thought this was really interesting and would help liven up my storybook, so I worked through the editing challenge. It also counts as a tech tip!

You can see my embedded video on my Introduction page here. I chose to just embed a video of some atmospheric music for the reader to listen to while they look through the Introduction. Visually, I like the video better at the bottom of the page, but I suppose people might not see it until after they read the Introduction, so I'm considering moving it to the top. We'll see!

Here's the video I embedded, if you're curious and don't want to visit my Storybook site.




Comments

Popular Posts