Tech Tip: Blogger Favicon

I'm going a little overboard with Tech Tips right now, but they're so fun to do! I love how learning quick little things can make me feel so much more at home on a platform, and Blogger is no exception. I decided to try changing the favicon for my blog. If you don't know what a favicon is, it's the little picture/icon that appears in the tab of your browser next to the title of the website you're visiting.

Customizing my blog's favicon was actually super easy! I almost couldn't believe how simple it is. Most of that is the result of Blogger's UX, though, I think, as I generally find the platform pretty simple and intuitive to navigate.

I changed my favicon to a little steaming coffee cup. I love the little extra personalization it gives my blog, and it makes me feel right at home when I work on assignments. Hopefully it makes it a little cozier for everyone else, too!

Here's the tech tip for changing your Blogger favicon if you're interested. It was really easy and adds a lot of fun to your blog, so I definitely recommend it!


A steaming cup of coffee is always so cozy!
(Image source: Pixabay)


Comments

Popular Posts