Tech Tip: Blogger Profile

Although there's an introduction post on my blog, it was getting a little buried under all of the new posts! So I decided it was time to add the "about me" section into the sidebar of my blog, along with filling out my Blogger profile. Lucky for me, there was a Tech Tip explaining exactly how to do all of that!

I added a picture to my Blogger profile, since I feel a little less strange reading and commenting on everyone's blogs when I have a profile picture. I also added a little bio to my profile. Both of these show up on my blog when you open the sidebar, since I added the "profile" gadget to the sidebar of my blog!

I definitely like the look of the sidebar a lot better with this new gadget. Before, it was a little empty since it only displayed labels & the archive of posts. Now, I think it feels a little more friendly and will hopefully make it easier for people to know my name as the read and comment on my posts!



(Image source: Pixabay)

Comments

Popular Posts