Week 8 Progress

1. Looking back. Are you happy with your progress so far? What are you most proud of? Do you have a good weekly routine? What are the class assignments that you enjoy the most? Are you using any of the extra credit options? How have things gone in terms of developing your blog and building your website? 

I'm definitely happy with my progress so far! I think I'm most proud of the fact that I really pushed myself to do a lot of extra credit early in the semester, so I have a full week's worth of extra credit points if I get really busy and need to take a week off from this class. Otherwise, I'll just be able to finish a week early!

I think I have a pretty good weekly routine, although that's been thrown off a bit lately since my life has gotten a little crazy. The assignments I enjoy most are definitely the readings. I love getting to read all these stories I never would have read, and being able to type up my thoughts in a blog post is pretty fun.

I used a lot of extra credit options earlier in the semester, but haven't done extra credit as much lately. I'm hoping that I'll be able to do some more extra credit again soon, especially the Growth Mindset and HEART extra credit options.

Developing my blog and building my website has gone well, although I haven't made any significant edits to them, partly because I'm pretty satisfied with the way they look now and partly because I haven't had too much extra time.


2. Looking forward. Are there any changes you want to make for the second half of the semester? Any pitfalls you want to avoid? Something new you want to try in your writing? Anything you want to change about your blog or your project website?

I think the main change I want to make for the second half of the semester is doing more extra credit again like I was doing in the first few weeks of the semester. I also want to try some new writing ideas from the list on the Mythology & Folklore blog in order to push myself a little bit more creatively. Other than that, I think I'm working at a good pace and happy with my progress, so I'll just keep at it!

The view I'll be seeing after the semester is over as I fly to London for my summer study abroad trip! Makes for a pretty motivating image if you ask me.
(Image source: Pexels)

Comments

Popular Posts